unfortunately i don't have a before picture but there is definitely a big difference, here are some of the products that i use:
- to remove my nail polish I use Zoya remove + is a 3 in 1 nail polish remover, it removes the polish but is gentle with your nail it doesn't leave them dry and it helps to prep the nail for your next manicure
- for my cuticle i use Julep vanish is a cuticle softener and remover, just apply a few drops on your nail. gently push back your cuticle (just push them back don't cut them) and wash your hand.
- the next item I don't feel that comfortable recommending it not because it doesn't work but because of the chemicals on it but i did work for me i only use it when i feel that my nail are getting soft again. Quimica Alemana apply this carefully avoid cuticles, dont use more than a thin layer.
- for my every day base coat i go back and for between Orly bonder and Formula x for sephora both off them are really good and really help my manicure to last longer.
- to top coat my manicure i have two favorite fast drying top coats the first one is seche vite i dries super fast and is super shiny and HK girl top coat also dries fast and shiny.
- to hydrate my cuticle glisten & glow cuticle balm is the only thing that has actually work my cuticles look healthy and soft it makes pushing them back much easier.
- for my hand the only hand lotion that i use is look ma, new hands from bath and body works it really moisturize my hand and i love the smell.